Clinical services with Dr. Gilliard are offered full-time at Endorphins Health and Wellness Centre in Burlington, ON. Contact at 905-634-6000.
CLINIC IS OPEN!
Regulated Health Professionals in Ontario remain open! However, as the need to take precautions against COVID-19 has not passed entirely, you will notice some changes as we move forward, in particular:
- Please pre-screen for COVID-19 prior to appointments, and re-schedule if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masking is no longer required by Ministry of Health directives, though it remains recommended for your appointment.
Hand washing and/or alcohol based sanitization practices remain strongly encouraged for all patients and providers before and after appointments.
We will continue to monitor the directives in the province for changes, but for now you can continue to call us at 905-634-6000 for appointment times.
Current Screening Questions:
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever and/or chills
- New onset of cough or worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- If adult >18 years of age: unexplained fatigue/lethargy/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
- If child <18 years of age: nausea/vomiting, diarrhea
4631 Palladium Way, Unit 6
Burlington, ON, L7M 0W9
Phone: (905) 634 – 6000
Dr. Gilliard’s Clinic Hours
Monday: 12pm – 7pm
Tuesday: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 1:30pm
Thursday: 12pm – 7pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3:30pm
Please review these intake forms and fill them out to the best of your ability before your appointment. This will limit administrative processing at the clinic, and maximize your time with Dr. Gilliard.